Littlewoods Early Learning Center follow a 3-term Academic year;
Term 1: September – December
Term 2: January – March
Term 3: April - June
We offer Camp programs during the Winter & Spring Break for 10 days followed by a 2-month Summer Camp Program in months of July and August.
We accept children from the ages of 40 days to 4 years old. Our age groups are organised into the following categories;
- (40) days to Confident walkers Child ratio: 3-1 Adults
- Confident walkers to 2 years Child ratio: 4-1 Adults
- 2 years to 3 years Child ratio: 6-1 Adults
- 3 years to 4 years Child ratio: 8-1 Adults
- 4 years to 5 years Child ratio: 8-1 Adults
We operate an anti-discriminatory policy; we welcome children, parents and staff from all ethnic origins, religious backgrounds and faiths, as well as children with mild special needs. We do reserve the right to refuse entry or placement if we believe this will be detrimental to the care and well-being of any child, or children in our care.
We have a booking system, which operates on a priority basis to the following:
- Residents of immediate area to the Center
- If a sibling is already enrolled at any Littlewoods Center or Amity school
- Affiliated Corporate Organizations
- Duration of (paid) time on waiting list according to recorded date
Children may be added to a waiting list for the following reasons:
- If the child has not reached minimum age for admission to (Center) or class
- If the child is locating from another country at a given date
- If the desired or appropriate class/age group is full
- If a new class or Center is being set up
- If a child has some illness or disability preventing from attending the nursery
In order to register a child at Littlewoods ELC, the following steps should be followed:
- The parent should visit the Center for a 'tour' with their child for an informal meeting
- Parents can collect a Registration Forms and submit filled and signed forms along with all documents along with AED 500/- non- refundable Registration Fee. This will hold the child's seat for 2 weeks only.
- This registration process is the first step of the enrollment procedure. The enrollment process is complete after the full submission of forms, documents and applicable fees.
- If joining under our Waiting list, a deposit of AED 1,000 should be submitted along with a filled ‘Registration Form’ at Littlewoods ELC. Waiting List status can held up to 1 year.
In order to complete the enrollment procedure, the following are to be submitted:
A copy of the following documents:
- Child's birth certifcate
- Child's passport copy and valid UAE visa
- Parents' passport copy and valid UAE visa (both mother's and father's)
- Immunisation records
- Child's passport-sized colour photographs (6)
The following completed and signed forms:(without all of these forms we cannot accept your child in our Center)
- Registration Form
- Medical Form
- Child Profile Form
- Parent Authorisation Forms
- Designated Pick-Up Persons
- Photographic Image Authorisation
- Nursery Waiver Form
The following fees:
- Registration Fee of AED 500 (Non-refundable)
- Medical Fee of AED 500 (Each academic year, Non-refundable)
- Deposit of AED 1000 (Refundable when your child leaves the Center on submission of a completed withdrawal form)
- First term fees to be paid in full
- 2nd & 3rd term fee in 2 postdated cheques
- If a child is only able to join the Center after the first month of any term, pro - rata charges are applicable.
- All fees and documents are required to be submitted prior to, or on your child's start date. Fee Policies are applicable.